OPERATIONS AND DIGITAL ASSOCIATE at Milestones by Ashleigh Bergman
Los Angeles, CA
WHO WE ARE:
LA-based jewelry ‘fashioner’ and online retailer, Milestones by Ashleigh Bergman, is a one-stop jewelry concierge service that works with clients to curate a selection of jewelry or spearhead designing their own ideal bauble. Founder and CEO Ashleigh Bergman, jewelry industry veteran with over two decades of industry experience, leads with a keen eye and passion for providing all clients the perfect balance of emerging and established jewelry designers.
We are a small and mighty company with big aspirations so there is always room for growth depending on your past experience, future performance, and where our dreams will take us. We offer competitive wages based off experience, 2 weeks paid vacation, and a generous employee discount.
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK:
Creative Content Ideation & Social Media Management
Utilize knowledge of social media trends and create and implement content to help further develop brand’s visual identity across all platforms and spaces.
- Ideate social media content and use graphic design skills to create stories and posts on various platforms.
- Write copy for all shared posts across all social media platforms.
- Identify trends, relevant news, influencers, and other opportunities in the social media space, helping to increase the brands’ share of voice and sustain brand affinity and loyalty.
- Contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Support the development and craft first draft of working copy for product descriptions and messages to clients.
- Manage Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Shopify Website.
Develop and execute individual projects and provide support to Founder to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Independently develop and execute against detailed plans to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage and communicate with various outside consultants to make sure everyone is on the same page and providing timely deliverables.
- Streamline inner operational protocols to increase efficiency.
- Help with packaging and shipping orders.
- Purchase office supplies and manage office inventory.
- Schedule deliveries and track orders.
Have an understanding of what needs to be communicated and how to do so internally and externally, and participate as appropriate.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for vendors and clients to support execution of projects and sales.
- Develop excellent written communications to support clients.
- Take notes and track next steps in all communications.
GENERAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Our ideal candidates are entrepreneurial minded, self-starters, organized, strong communicators, creative, and proactive. This is a growing business, so being adaptable to whatever is thrown your way is crucial and so is keeping a positive “can-do” attitude. We like to keep the vibe “Work hard, play hard!” It’s important that our candidates feel motivated and passionate about showing up to work every day and have fun doing it.
- A highly motivated, self-starter!
- Self-reliant with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service Centric – friendly, professional, problem solving, and gracious.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and platforms is a plus (Shopify, Planoly, Canva, VSCO, Photoshop)
- Hunger to grow and be part of a driven team.
- Must have a car.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org