Digital Marketing Content Creator – Contract (15 hours/week)
LA-based jewelry ‘fashioner’ and online retailer, Milestones by Ashleigh Bergman is a one-stop jewelry concierge service that works with clients to curate a selection of jewelry or can spearhead designing the bauble of their dreams.
Tapping into our creative spirit and love for finding new and unique talent, we can memorialize all of life’s milestones with the perfect piece of jewelry. From engagements and anniversaries to the birth of a baby, there is a gem that celebrates everything.
Milestones by Ashleigh Bergman takes service to another level by offering a who’s who in jewelry. With a keen eye and passion for having the perfect balance of emerging and established designers, Bergman guarantees something for everyone. If you enjoy working with beautiful things and expressing your creative talents, we have an opportunity for you.
To attract the ideal client, our marketing communications are crucial. We are looking for a contract employee who can curate messages that are compelling and reflect the Milestones brand.
The creation and management of content across our social media platforms, ads, website, and email. You will be developing and executing creative concepts to drive growth, engagement, and ultimately, conversions. You will be working together with CEO. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Manage and update a comprehensive marketing calendar that puts our key branding marketing initiatives on the front, while still ensuring relevant and engaging content.
- Work with our CEO to develop and execute overall marketing strategy including creative content generation and program execution.
- Create all copywriting for any formal marketing communication.
- Design of creative content email marketing in coordination with social media
- Manage email marketing campaigns utilizing Klaviyo to generate newsletters, product launches and other periodic updates
- Work hand-in-hand with the team to create compelling campaign and marketing collateral
- Email campaign planning and content creation
- Design and create website landing page assets
- Create advertising assets for paid campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication and copywriting ability
- A keen eye for detail during the drafting and review process
- Proactive in gathering information, providing input, and articulating changes
- An analytical mind that stays up to date with industry trends and competitors
- Diligent and detail-oriented with an exemplary work ethic
- Strong sense of morals, integrity, and reliability
- A good understanding of general practices, methods and procedures related to paid media, email cascades and social media marketing.
- Passionate about good editing, writing, and grammar.
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Proficient in Klaviyo email marketing platform
- Proficient in photoshop or similar editing tool
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
Experience in the Jewelry or fashion industry is a plus!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.